So I was listening to Sirrus Alt Nation and the DJ was talking about Twilight. It put a bug in my ear and the next time I was at a conglomerate retailer I saw the said book so I picked it up. It hang around my desk for a week or two, and then I picked it up. I didn't put it down, and read the next 3 books in the series within a few days. I then read it again. It was a terribly guilty pleasure-
Then I took my hunk to the movies to see Twilight... uggg. I was embarrassed to be surrounded by so many little teeny boppers. We should have gone to the 10:20 show. It was alright-- different from the book, and a little like a B movie.
I would go see it again though-- just because i heart Stephenie Meyer.




No comments:
Post a Comment